2014 DFLA ENDORSED FEDERAL CANDIDATES
We are proud to endorse Travis Childers for U.S. Senate.
Rep. Travis Childers– Rep. Travis Childers is running for U.S. Senate in Mississippi. Childers faced 3 opponents in the Democratic primary on June 3, 2014, and won. He scored 100 percent pro-life while serving in the U.S. House. Incumbent Republican Senator Thad Cochran is facing a run-off against a Tea Party candidate.
U.S. House of Representatives
We are proud to endorse the following incumbents who have strong and proven pro-life voting records:
- Rep. Dan Lipinski– Rep. Lipinski represents the 3rd Congressional District of Illinois.
- Rep. Nick Rahall– Rep. Rahall represents the 3rd Congressional District of West Virginia.
- Rep. Collin Peterson– Rep. Peterson represents the 7th Congressional District of Minnesota.
We are proud to endorse the following candidates who are running in either open seats or challenging incumbents:
- Jennifer Garrison– Former State Rep. Garrison is running in the 6th Congressional District of Ohio. Garrison won the democratic primary on May 6, 2014 and is hoping to unseat Republican incumbent Rep. Bill Johnson.
- Jerry Cannon– Jerry Cannon is running in the 1st Congressional District of Michigan facing Republican incumbent Rep. Dan Benishek. The enormous district covers 32 counties in Northern Michigan.
- Joseph Bock– Joe Bock is running in the 2nd Congressional District of Indiana against Republican incumbent Jackie Walorski. Joe won the Democratic primary on May 6, 2014.
- Joe Perske - Joe is running in the 6th Congressional District of Minnesota. This is an open seat due to the retirement of Rep. Michele Bachmann.